Staff and Leaders
Bill Teague was called to LPC in 2008. Prior to coming to Langhorne, Bill was pastor in Beaver, PA, for ten years and has served churches in California, Oregon and Michigan. His undergraduate degree is from the University of California and he earned his Master of Divinity from Union Theological Seminary in Richmond, VA. Bill and his wife Becky are the parents of three grown children. Bill’s greatest joys in ministry are preaching and teaching, worship leadership and connecting with the people of the congregation.
You can read Bill Teague’s weekly e-pistle online. Email him if you'd like to receive it by email.
Director of Congregational Ministries
Kay Brown joined the church staff in July of 2001. With a passion for volunteering at LPC, feeling called to serve as Ministries Coordinator was a true blessing. “I am excited to share the many wonderful ministry opportunities to serve the Lord at Langhorne Presbyterian Church.”
Eva joined the church staff part-time in September of 2017. She brings talent, gifts, and experience to the position and has a passion for leading others as we worship our Lord and Savior. She is a graduate of Shippensburg University with a degree in Business Administration and Management Information Systems. Eva and her husband Brian are well-known to the LPC family. Both have served as elders at LPC and are currently active members of the Mission Committee, and have been deeply involved in our mission work in Guatemala, Brazil, and elsewhere.
Tyler Stanhope joined the LPC staff in October, 2017. Tyler is a Cairn University graduate having earned both a BS (Bible) and a MS (Christian Counseling. Tyler uses his biblical training, experience working in the foster care and adoption system, and his experiences in private practice counseling to create a Christ-honoring community with the teens and families he works with here at LPC. In his spare time Tyler enjoys keeping active by exploring the outdoors with his wife Erica through biking, hiking and kayaking as well as training Brazilian Jiujitsu, which he has done since 2007. Tyler also enjoys playing guitar while his wife Erica plays the violin and training for obstacle courses, such as the Tough Mudder. Tyler is currently working to complete his Master of Divinity at Cairn University.
- Holly Waterson, Director of Music Ministries
- Sally Schulze, Administrator
- Michelle Wiatrowski, Pianist
- Kyle Duke, Pianist/Organist
- Sandy Heuckroth, Office Assistant
- Jon Snyder, Bookkeeper
- Norma Brown – Chair, Children’s Ministry Committee
- Carol Casten – Congregational Life Committee
- Jay Ferraro – Chair, Administration and Stewardship Committee
- Joe Franzi - Administration and Stewardship Committee
- Alex Jacoski – Chair, Congregational Life Committee
- Doug Jenkins – Chair, Worship Committee; Chair, Congregational Nominating Committee
- Brian Jennings – Mission Committee
- Bill Patterson – Discipleship Committee
- Don Reimold – Chair, Discipleship Committee
- Dave Schaebler - Mission Committee
- Dick Stover – Clerk of Session, Administration and Stewardship Committee
- Bob Taylor – Chair, Youth Committee