LPC is 500 or so men, women, children and youth from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We are white collar and blue collar, young and old, long-time Christians and brand new to the life of faith. Some of us have been Presbyterians all our lives, but many come from all sorts of different denominational backgrounds – or from no church background at all. Our excitement about what God is doing in, through, and among us binds us together as a family and community.
The watchwords of our life together are:
- Worship – joining together to offer praise and prayer, to hear the word and celebrate baptism and communion.
- Grow – through Bible Study and prayer, in small groups, classes and our homes, we build a deeper relationships with Christ.
- Connect – as we worship, grow, serve and share, we connect with one another – encouraging, supporting, challenging and enjoying one another.
- Serve – we are the “church gathered” and also the “church scattered,” sent to serve the world in Jesus’ name. From Bucks County to Guatemala, North Philadelphia to the Gulf Coast and Appalachia, LPC people are eager and willing to serve.
- Share – at the kitchen table, in workplace, with our neighbors and friends, we share the Good News of God’s love revealed in Jesus Christ.
LPC is a warm and welcoming place. Come and see!