Please Help us prepare for worship by letting us know you are coming.
Use the links below to sign up for the services you plan to attend.
Services will be held at 9:30 am.
Here is a list of the precautions that we will be taking as a church on Sunday mornings:
- We Request that each family sign up and register ahead of time for worship services
- This helps us to plan ahead and prepare seating arrangements ahead of time
- This also prevents us from needing to turn people away should the building become full.
- Max occupancy of the sanctuary will be limited to 90 people
- Socially distant seating
- Pews will be clearly marked to maintain a 6’ radius
- Masks are required at all times within the building
- Child care will not be offered at this time
- Fellowship Hour is canceled until further noticed
- We will have clearly marked exits and entrances
- Medical professionals will be taking temperatures at the doors
- Ushers will both seat and dismiss members before and after the service
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available
- Communion (during communion services) will be taken via pre-packaged communion packs
- Physical papers will not be passed (sign-in sheets, bulletins, etc.)
- Necessary information will be found on the screens
- Maximum of 2 people in the bathrooms at all times
- The drinking fountains will be blocked off.
- We ask that during the service, members refrain from singing and instead reflect upon the words being sung.
- Liturgy and Responsive readings will still take place during the service to encourage the participation of the congregation in the worship service.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of the building following the conclusion of worship.